Monday, April 9, 2007

Monday Update on The Bruery (4/9)

Location: I'm still on the hunt. I checked out a place on Friday in Anaheim in a pretty crappy neighborhood, so I'll be passing on that one for the time being. I just came back from looking at a place in Huntington Beach and it's promising.

Equipment: I'm driving up to Santa Rosa tomorrow to take a last look at the equipment I have under contract, and to have Quality Stainless Tanks make some modifications to it. I'll be visiting Russian River Brewing while I'm in the area-- should be fun. I'll post some photos of my equipment and the modifications I plan to make to it on Thursday.

Next week I'll be in Austin at the Craft Brewers Conference. I'll be meeting with some suppliers, drinking great beer, and meeting the brewing industry's finest!

No comments: