Black Tuesday Release
Tuesday, October 27, 2009
** If you received this eMail, you may have seen the reference about "Being Served Tonight in addition to our usual lineup". I (Patrick) screwed up, sorry. We will have these beers on Tuesday, but not tonight. However, we will have Kogi BBQ!**
The details have changed a bit from our previous announcement, so please take a look. The major changes are:
-- No more number system (just one line and two registers forming outside-- we'll do our best to keep it moving quickly)
-- All purchased and allocated bottles will be picked up in the front office (we will give you a Purchase Form at the time of purchase)
-- Partridge in a Pear Tree is for the first 250 Reserve Society members only (we only yielded 290 bottles total)
-- Please do not arrive earlier than 4:30 PM so we can less the impact on our neighbors. We will not have a designated line prior to 4:30 PM. Please do not consume alcohol in our parking lot-- it is not part of our brewery and therefore does not have an ABC license.
Available for Purchase
- Black Tuesday Imperial Stout bottles - $30 (3 bottle limit per person)
- White Oak bottles - $15
Special Black Tuesday Tasting Flight - $20
- 2 Black Tuesday tickets good for 4 oz. pours of Black Tuesday and/or Chocolate Rain
- 2 General tickets good for 8 oz. pours of any other beer on draft (Black Tuesday tickets can also be used for this)
- Bruery logo tulip glass, yours to keep
- To keep everything moving along somewhat smoothly, the Tasting Flight will be the only option (no full pours, etc.)
Bruery Reserve Society Memberships - $195
- 1st 250 memberships will include 1 bottle of Barrel Aged Partridge in a Pear Tree (Reserve Society Exclusive Release) in addition to White Oak and Saison Rue. The other 150 members will receive Barrel Aged Autumn Maple in addition to White Oak and Saison Rue.
- See membership form for additional information
Additional Bruery Merchandise
- Black Tuesday T-Shirts - $15
- Bottles To-Go (Orchard White, Saison Rue, Autumn Maple, Papier, Hottenroth Berliner Weisse, 2 Turtle Doves) - $8-18
- Other Bruery gear (t-shirts, hoodies, workshirts, etc.) - $15-40
- Bruery logo champagne stoppers/keychain bottle openers - $5
- Sorry, no growler fills on Black Tuesday
Being Served in addition to our usual line-up
- Black Tuesday
- Chocolate Rain (Cask conditioned Black Tuesday with Vanilla Bean & Cocoa Nibs)
- White Oak
- Our usual rotating lineup (Orchard White, Black Orchard, Hottenroth Berliner Weisse, Saison Rue, Autumn Maple, Sour in the Rye, Snicklefritz, Mischief #1, Mischief #3, 2 Turtle Doves)
Forms of Payment Accepted
- Major Credit Cards (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover)
Please have ID ready and available at the time of purchase for credit card sales! No checks, please.
Details & Instructions
While in line, please fill our a Purchase Form indicating all of the items you’d like to purchase (including Tasting Flights and Reserve Society Memberships).
Once you’ve been checked out and your Purchase Form has been approved by Bruery employees, you may pick up your bottles/merchandise at anytime in the front office or proceed to the bar to redeem your drink tickets. You will need your Purchase Form to pick up your bottles!
If you’d like to purchase an additional Tasting Flight, you may do so in the same line (which unfortunately means leaving the Bruery and waiting in line again).
Complimentary snacks will be available inside.
Looking forward to seeing you on Black Tuesday!