Thursday, February 4, 2010

Valentine's Beer Clarification

just to put all the rumors and questions to rest:

Our Valentine's beer is called Melange No. Sechs (as in 6 in German, even though it's not a German-style beer, just seemed like a convenient name) and it will only be available on draft (NO BOTTLES) and only at very select Southern California bars and restaurants, primarily over the Valentine's weekend, as well as at The Tasting Room of course. Sorry, but it is a very small batch of beer.

2 comments:

Daniel said...

I had it on Sunday 3/22 in Brookline, MA on tap. It's a pretty controversial beer, but I liked it quite a bit.

Daniel said...

Hmmm...it was actually 3/21, now that I check the calendar. I wish I lived near the Bruery so that I could try the experimental brews on a regular basis.